Hogwarts The Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The year is 2015 and the schools are at stake by a new group of people are coming. Can the schools hold their guard?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Dragons Roleplaying Fourm
Swish and Flick! ~ An AU fourth year Harry Potter rp I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 8:22 pm by Guest

» Echoes of War
Swish and Flick! ~ An AU fourth year Harry Potter rp I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 12:29 am by Guest

» Cryus Fournier ( Completed )
Swish and Flick! ~ An AU fourth year Harry Potter rp I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 10:18 pm by Selene Lestrange

» Stay Young Forever | Vampire Dystopia :: Jcink ::
Swish and Flick! ~ An AU fourth year Harry Potter rp I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 8:08 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Swish and Flick! ~ An AU fourth year Harry Potter rp I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 4:38 pm by Guest

» Creature Template
Swish and Flick! ~ An AU fourth year Harry Potter rp I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 3:15 pm by Selene Lestrange

» Adults Template
Swish and Flick! ~ An AU fourth year Harry Potter rp I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 3:10 pm by Selene Lestrange

» Swish and Flick! ~ An AU fourth year Harry Potter rp
Swish and Flick! ~ An AU fourth year Harry Potter rp I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 5:35 am by Guest

» Advertising
Swish and Flick! ~ An AU fourth year Harry Potter rp I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 5:34 am by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Swish and Flick! ~ An AU fourth year Harry Potter rp

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Supreme Mugwump

Swish and Flick! ~ An AU fourth year Harry Potter rp Empty
    PostSubject: Swish and Flick! ~ An AU fourth year Harry Potter rp   Swish and Flick! ~ An AU fourth year Harry Potter rp I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 5:35 am

Swish and Flick! ~ An AU fourth year Harry Potter rp Banner13
    HomePlotCanon ListApplication

"Now, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing. The swish and flick!"
    Swish and Flick! is an AU Harry Potter rp set during Harry's fourth year at Hogwarts. 14 years ago when Lord Voldemort failed to kill baby Harry, the dark wizard faked his death. The wizarding world rejoiced, thinking it was finally safe. But Voldemort had other plans.

Stealing the identity of an International Ministry of Magic official, Voldemort came to work for the British Ministry of Magic, slowly rising up through its ranks. The Death Eater ranks have secretly swollen in size as their leader prepares his new plan for wizarding world domination and cleansing.

The Wenlock Tournaments was announced for the upcoming year, named after the famous thirteenth-century Arithmancer Bridget Wenlock. The Tournaments are a series of seven tournaments, held all over the wizarding world, the goal being to strengthen international relations and friendships. Meanwhile wizarding students can also enjoy brief transfers to other magic academies to broaden their horizons and make life-long friendships.

But all is not as innocent as it would seem. The proposer of the Wenlock Tournaments, one James Ingram from the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures, is actually the Dark Lord himself, with the Tournaments being merely the first of many steps toward his domination of the wizarding world.

Join us to discover what transpires, and above all else remember that happiness can be found in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.

☆Lots of canons open for taking.

☆Canon characters not your thing? We welcome original characters with open arms!

☆Friendly community open to rpers of all experience, from newbies to rp veterans.

☆Active admins, so you'll be accepted and rping in no time.

☆No set word count.

☆LGBT-friendly.

☆Villains especially loved and wanted! After all, how is Voldemort supposed to build his army if he doesn't have his cronies?
    Back to top Go down

Swish and Flick! ~ An AU fourth year Harry Potter rp
    Page 1 of 1