Hogwarts The Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The year is 2015 and the schools are at stake by a new group of people are coming. Can the schools hold their guard?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Dragons Roleplaying Fourm
Little Prankster with Music ( Mirelle )  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 8:22 pm by Guest

» Echoes of War
Little Prankster with Music ( Mirelle )  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 12:29 am by Guest

» Cryus Fournier ( Completed )
Little Prankster with Music ( Mirelle )  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 10:18 pm by Selene Lestrange

» Stay Young Forever | Vampire Dystopia :: Jcink ::
Little Prankster with Music ( Mirelle )  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 8:08 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Little Prankster with Music ( Mirelle )  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 4:38 pm by Guest

» Creature Template
Little Prankster with Music ( Mirelle )  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 3:15 pm by Selene Lestrange

» Adults Template
Little Prankster with Music ( Mirelle )  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 3:10 pm by Selene Lestrange

» Swish and Flick! ~ An AU fourth year Harry Potter rp
Little Prankster with Music ( Mirelle )  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 5:35 am by Guest

» Advertising
Little Prankster with Music ( Mirelle )  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 5:34 am by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Little Prankster with Music ( Mirelle )

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Josslyn Martinez
    Third Year Hufflepuff
    Third Year Hufflepuff
    Josslyn Martinez

Little Prankster with Music ( Mirelle )  Empty
    PostSubject: Little Prankster with Music ( Mirelle )    Little Prankster with Music ( Mirelle )  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 4:46 pm

Here she was in the one and only store for pranking and she was totally excited to find something to use on Mateo for breaking her phone. Josslyn looked and she said " Mum? What does Mateo hate?" she asked. Her mother looked at her and she said " Young lady, what are you trying to pull on your brother?" she asked.

" I'm just wondering." she lied and she said " Okay I'm going to prank him." she sighed. Now she knew she was grounded and was going to stuck in her room for ages. Then her mother laughed and said " Okay? Don't have it be harmful." she said. Then Josslyn looked and she said " Got it mum." she said. Then she  went to the least harmful section of the story and she the best thing.

Then soon she bumped into someone. Josslyn looked and she sighed " I'm deeply sorry" said the Hufflepuff.
    Back to top Go down
    Mirelle Miller
    Fifth Year Hufflepuff/Prefect
    Mirelle Miller

PostSubject: Re: Little Prankster with Music ( Mirelle )    Little Prankster with Music ( Mirelle )  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 4:54 pm

Mirelle had went to Weasley's shop just to look around there. She didn't really plan to buy anything from here, she just wanted to look what is there to offer for her. She wasn't really into doing pranks to other people actually.

She walked around there but suddnely someone bumped into her. She looked at the few years younger girl was standing there. "It's okay. I wasn't watching too where I was going, so I'm sorry too," Mir said back.
    Back to top Go down
    Josslyn Martinez
    Third Year Hufflepuff
    Third Year Hufflepuff
    Josslyn Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Little Prankster with Music ( Mirelle )    Little Prankster with Music ( Mirelle )  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 5:06 pm

Josslyn turned and looked at the person " I was just day dreaming? I'm trying to pull a prank on my twin." she said to the girl. The Hufflepuff was trying to make sure the prank was not harmful to Mateo but at least give him a sense to not break her phone. Then she looked and said " I'm Josslyn Martinez, third year Hufflepuff. " she said kindly.

Josslyn was really psyched to be an third year and being able to take Muggle Studies and Anicent Runes. Josslyn wanted to learn more about the cultures and all that.

Then she said " Who are you?" she asked.
    Back to top Go down
    Mirelle Miller
    Mirelle Miller

PostSubject: Re: Little Prankster with Music ( Mirelle )    Little Prankster with Music ( Mirelle )  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 5:10 pm

She nodded her head. "I was just looking on the things here next to me awhile walking and wasn't looking in front of me," she said there then. "So you like to do pranks to your twin, that's not that nice but I won't judge you," she said there with smile.

"Oh I'm Mirelle Miller, fifth year Hufflepuff," she said then. They didn't had that much age difference, just two years basically. She liked every class what she had basically. But yeah her favorite one was Herbology basically even if she really didn't say out loud to people.
    Back to top Go down
    Josslyn Martinez
    Third Year Hufflepuff
    Third Year Hufflepuff
    Josslyn Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Little Prankster with Music ( Mirelle )    Little Prankster with Music ( Mirelle )  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 5:53 pm

Josslyn looked at the older girl and she said " I'm pranking him because he broke my phone." she said. Josslyn loved her phone gravely and wanted it back. " Nice to meet you Mirelle. " she smiled. " He pranks me all the time? He put my phone in one of those slingshots and shot it across the room." she said.

That was true her twin was a devil and she knew it. Then she said " My other siblings I wouldn't think of doing it to." she said. Her brother Rico would have her grounded for years.

Then she said " My sister Raisa is a fifth year and she is very nice and my role model." she grinned.
    Back to top Go down
    Mirelle Miller
    Mirelle Miller

PostSubject: Re: Little Prankster with Music ( Mirelle )    Little Prankster with Music ( Mirelle )  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 6:46 pm

"It's nice to meet you too Josslyn," she said with smile. "Oh I see then do yeah prank back to him, it would do basically same," she said then and had no idea exactly what prank she should play on him at all.

"Oh I have just one sister, she is actually same year as you," she said with smile. They were quite close actually.

"Oh I don't think I have met her before yet," she said honestly. "It's good that you have role model. Mine is probably my mother," she said with smile.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Prankster with Music ( Mirelle )    Little Prankster with Music ( Mirelle )  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Prankster with Music ( Mirelle )
    Page 1 of 1