Hogwarts The Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The year is 2015 and the schools are at stake by a new group of people are coming. Can the schools hold their guard?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Dragons Roleplaying Fourm
A Rolemodel ( Charles )  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 8:22 pm by Guest

» Echoes of War
A Rolemodel ( Charles )  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 12:29 am by Guest

» Cryus Fournier ( Completed )
A Rolemodel ( Charles )  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 10:18 pm by Selene Lestrange

» Stay Young Forever | Vampire Dystopia :: Jcink ::
A Rolemodel ( Charles )  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 8:08 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
A Rolemodel ( Charles )  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 4:38 pm by Guest

» Creature Template
A Rolemodel ( Charles )  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 3:15 pm by Selene Lestrange

» Adults Template
A Rolemodel ( Charles )  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 3:10 pm by Selene Lestrange

» Swish and Flick! ~ An AU fourth year Harry Potter rp
A Rolemodel ( Charles )  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 5:35 am by Guest

» Advertising
A Rolemodel ( Charles )  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 5:34 am by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

A Rolemodel ( Charles )

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Jeremy Irvine
    Fifth Year Slytherin
    Fifth Year Slytherin
    Jeremy Irvine

A Rolemodel ( Charles )  Empty
    PostSubject: A Rolemodel ( Charles )    A Rolemodel ( Charles )  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 2:02 am

Jeremy was trying to find a way to the park in a t shirt, skinny jeans, and black vans. Jeremy had gotten a letter from letter from the fourth year Charles Dellamonte. Jeremy was annoyed by the kid and how he was just so annoying. Then he got back to sense and he thought a good place to meet a Ravenclaw was a park and it was probably the most dumbest place to meet. Then he looked around and hoped Charlie would show up.

He was told by this kid he was his rolemodel and wanted to be just like Jeremy which wasn't bad thing in the fifteen year olds mind. Jeremy had been somewhat liked amongst height and was an intelligent. Although the girls he liked didn't like him back which sucked in Jeremy's mind. He was everything a girl could ask for and was a sweet boy and too praised by his family.

" Charlie where in the devil are you." said the anxious Slytherin.

Jeremy had all day to wait for a Ravenclaw show up at a park. Then he saw a car pull up and prayed it was Charlie and he got his sweatshirt on. This was going to thrilling.
    Back to top Go down
    Charles Dellamonte
    Fourth Year Ravenclaw
    Fourth Year Ravenclaw
    Charles Dellamonte

PostSubject: Re: A Rolemodel ( Charles )    A Rolemodel ( Charles )  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 2:07 am

Charles got out of the car of his mother and looked around in his black shorts, red and black plaid botton down shirt, and a pair of white converse. Charlie was told to meet Jeremy at the park and had feeling he was going to yelled at by him. Since it was quite clear by Jeremy he thought Charlie was annoying and he didn't want to be hurt and he saw Jeremy and said " Hello Jeremy? Am I in Trouble?' he asked.

The fourteen year old was scared for the response that would be made by him. The only person that was actually nice to him was Maya Lestrange and really his only friend. The anti-social teen looked and said " You think I'm annoying don't you?" he asked. The boy wanted to know and hoped he wouldn't be yelled at.

Then he said " So what's the plan." asked Jeremy.

Back to top Go down
    Jeremy Irvine
    Fifth Year Slytherin
    Fifth Year Slytherin
    Jeremy Irvine

PostSubject: Re: A Rolemodel ( Charles )    A Rolemodel ( Charles )  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 2:20 am

Jeremy looked at Charles Dellamonte and he said " Why would you think I'm here to hurt you?" asked Jeremy. This kid was blubbering and Jeremy looked and he said " No I'm here to bond with you Charles." he said politely. Hoping the Ravenclaw would believe him and he would try to be nice. He understood this kid was rather anti-social and didn't have much friends.

Jeremy felt some sympathy for the boy and event though he was annoying. The fifteen year old was far from being a jerk and despised it. Even though he was a Slytherin and he was only in there due to being ambitious. Not like most of his housemates. Then he said " Well how is your summer going Charles?" asked Jeremy. This would get the teen to talk and Jeremy knew it and didn't want to be a jerk to the boy. He understood it and wanted to make up for being a total jerk.

Although it still didn't change the fact that Charles Dellamonte was annoying. Then he said " Well how is it?" he asked. Jeremy knew this could be a topic starter and he wanted to be a good role model by helping the boy. Then he smiled and said " Did you visit any place interesting?" he asked.

Jeremy stood with his arms crossed.
    Back to top Go down
    Charles Dellamonte
    Fourth Year Ravenclaw
    Fourth Year Ravenclaw
    Charles Dellamonte

PostSubject: Re: A Rolemodel ( Charles )    A Rolemodel ( Charles )  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 3:05 am

Charlie looked at Jeremy and said " Oh thank goodness. " he said. He couldn't afford going home with black eye or a bloody nose. Then Charlie remembered when someone beat him up in his second year. Charles then looked and he said " My summer is going well. How about yours?" he asked. Being anti-social he still knew how to talk to people and was pretty good at it.

Charles then looked and he said " I did go to Russia with my mum and dad." he said crossing his arms. The Slytherin was being surprisingly nice to Charles. Then he looked and said " You excited for your fifth year?" he asked. Charlie was really looking forward to being a fourth year and becoming a prefect in the future which was his ultimate dream above all others.

Then he asked " Lets take a walk. " he said.

He loved walking and would take a girl walking with him if he could. Then he asked " Are your parents rich?" asked Charles. He heard of the Irvine family and had knew they had money.
    Back to top Go down
    Jeremy Irvine
    Fifth Year Slytherin
    Fifth Year Slytherin
    Jeremy Irvine

PostSubject: Re: A Rolemodel ( Charles )    A Rolemodel ( Charles )  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 3:22 am

Jeremy looked at Charlie and was happy he finally spoke and he said " Awesome? And my summer is brilliant." he said. Jeremy looked and knew this kid could get over being socially awkward and he said " Well you know something? I hear school with be good this year." he said. Jeremy heard from Maya that her mother was trying to make the best year possible for school.

" That's cool that you went to Russia." said Jeremy. He wished he could go to Russia and attend wizarding school or even France to attend Beauxbatons. Then Jeremy said " Well I hear its nice in Russia, but very cold." said Jeremy. The Slytherin looked and said " My family is rich and have good jobs as well." said Jeremy. Jeremy looked and he said " My brother is an auror." said Jeremy.

His older was indeed a auror and was well known there. Besides Hesper Lestrange as from his family saying. Jeremy honestly could care less they were neutral for goodness gracious. Then he said " Let's take a walk then." he said. Jeremy zipped his jacket up and said " I hope your excited ." he said.

Jeremy looked and said " I'm impressed that your talking more unlike you used to." said Jeremy.
    Back to top Go down
    Charles Dellamonte
    Fourth Year Ravenclaw
    Fourth Year Ravenclaw
    Charles Dellamonte

PostSubject: Re: A Rolemodel ( Charles )    A Rolemodel ( Charles )  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 2:53 pm

Charles looked at Jeremy and he said " It was actually nice, but it had amazing scenery. " he said. He was thrilled to be there and learning about and the history. Then he said " I would want to visit France too." he said. Jeremy definitely wanted to see
    France and the Beauxbatons wizarding school. Then he said " I really would love to attend Beauxbatons " he said.

Then he looked and said " Your rich? That's awesome my family is somewhat rich. Not as rich as the Lestranges though. " said Charles he knew the Lestranges were very rich and had acceptance of muggleborns. " he said.

Charlie admired his headmistress and her work. She was a very caring person he knew.

" Your is an auror that's cool." he said.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rolemodel ( Charles )    A Rolemodel ( Charles )  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rolemodel ( Charles )
    Page 1 of 1