Hogwarts The Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The year is 2015 and the schools are at stake by a new group of people are coming. Can the schools hold their guard?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Dragons Roleplaying Fourm
Its Faded Like Black and White ( The Lestranges ) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 8:22 pm by Guest

» Echoes of War
Its Faded Like Black and White ( The Lestranges ) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 12:29 am by Guest

» Cryus Fournier ( Completed )
Its Faded Like Black and White ( The Lestranges ) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 10:18 pm by Selene Lestrange

» Stay Young Forever | Vampire Dystopia :: Jcink ::
Its Faded Like Black and White ( The Lestranges ) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 8:08 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Its Faded Like Black and White ( The Lestranges ) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 4:38 pm by Guest

» Creature Template
Its Faded Like Black and White ( The Lestranges ) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 3:15 pm by Selene Lestrange

» Adults Template
Its Faded Like Black and White ( The Lestranges ) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 3:10 pm by Selene Lestrange

» Swish and Flick! ~ An AU fourth year Harry Potter rp
Its Faded Like Black and White ( The Lestranges ) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 5:35 am by Guest

» Advertising
Its Faded Like Black and White ( The Lestranges ) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 5:34 am by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Its Faded Like Black and White ( The Lestranges )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hesper Lestrange
Auror
Auror
Hesper Lestrange

Its Faded Like Black and White ( The Lestranges ) Empty
PostSubject: Its Faded Like Black and White ( The Lestranges )   Its Faded Like Black and White ( The Lestranges ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 11:38 pm

Hesper had been thrilled to be an auror and wanted to be able to tell his family. Hesper wanted to find his sisters because he had heard from his mother that they be wandering the Ministry of Magic. Hesper began walking out of his office and he looked around the corridor in his suit and he began walking to the elevator and got in it and he began going to the Artium and find his little sisters. He was proud that his sister was awarded head girl and knew she deserved it and his brother being a prefect again. Then soon Hesper got there and looked around.

" Maya and Neby?" asked Hesper,

Then he got there and looked around and saw them.
Back to top Go down
Nebula Lestrange
Second Year Ravenclaw
Second Year Ravenclaw
Nebula Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Its Faded Like Black and White ( The Lestranges )   Its Faded Like Black and White ( The Lestranges ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 11:43 pm

Neby was really excited to be entering her second year and had thought her first year was a thrill and being with her brothers and sister she had been happy. Now finding out from her mother that her big brother Hes was a auror she had grown happy and she looked around and said " Maya? Do you think Hesper is here?" asked the bubbly twelve year old. Her sister was a good person to talk to and would actually listen to her unlike Asterian and Percy. As she walked around the Artrium she saw the group of people.

" Hes? Where are you?" she asked.

Yelling in public was cool and she grinned. Then she saw her brother and went over and said " Hello Hes?" she said.

Back to top Go down
Maya Lestrange
Head Girl
Head Girl
Maya Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Its Faded Like Black and White ( The Lestranges )   Its Faded Like Black and White ( The Lestranges ) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 12:15 am

Maya walked around in her typical t shirt and shorts with converse and she looked around with her sister and she said " Neby? Lets just find Hesper?" she said to her twelve year old sister. Maya walked over and she looked at Nebula and said " Well I guess we have to look through this crowd of people." she said. Maya had loved her sister but couldn't stand when she started looking for people. Being the eldest daughter to the headmistress and professor she had made sure she made a point. Maya walked and said " There's Hesper?" she said.

Maya started walking and she said " Coming Nebula?" asked Maya.

Maya then went to Hesper and said " Hey Hesper." she said.
Back to top Go down
Hesper Lestrange
Auror
Auror
Hesper Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Its Faded Like Black and White ( The Lestranges )   Its Faded Like Black and White ( The Lestranges ) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 12:49 am

Hesper saw his sisters and he said " How are you guys doing?' he asked them. The young man had loved his sisters and they were practically his best friends. Well Percy was more his best friend and had been someone he appreciated and his dad was also his best friend. Then Hesper looked and he said " Where is mum and dad?' he asked. Knowing his dear mother probably had work being the headmistress of Hogwarts and preparing for the upcoming year. His father was one of the professors there who had taught Anicent Runes and was a very liked professor.

" Congratulations Maya! For making head girl " he finally made out to say to his seventeen year old sister. He couldn't believe his sister was growing up fast and caring his legacy of being head boy well girl in Maya's case. Then he looked at Nebula and said " You ready for your second year?" he asked. Hoping to get a good answer out of his little sister since she was a Ravenclaw.

Being a former Gryffindor like Maya and having everything he had as a student and good grades trying to mentor his sister. Then he said " Well you guys want a tour? I'm sure your dying to see the ministry." he told his sisters. Who had bugged him to give the tour and let them see his office.

" I think you will like this place." he said.
Back to top Go down
Nebula Lestrange
Second Year Ravenclaw
Second Year Ravenclaw
Nebula Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Its Faded Like Black and White ( The Lestranges )   Its Faded Like Black and White ( The Lestranges ) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 12:57 am

Nebula followed her sister to her brother and she said " Hesper? Congratulations on graduating to auror. Mum and dad are so proud of you." she said. For the past two months that's all her mother and father would talk about and it kinda of got annoying to hear it. She was however proud that her brother was an auror and sister head girl. This could most definitely make her friends she thought.

" Mummy is taking Asterion and Perseus shopping. Daddy is working." she said. She got her by the floo network with Maya who was very responsible and could keep Neby safe. Then she said " I'm also so psyched to see your new office and maybe I can make it pretty." she said. Nebula was designer and had designed her entire room with colors and drawings she drew.

" I would make it just your taste." she said. Nebula knew her big brother in and out and had designed some of his clothing her wore which she had made to look boyish.

" Well lets take the tour Hesper." said Nebula.
Back to top Go down
Maya Lestrange
Head Girl
Head Girl
Maya Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Its Faded Like Black and White ( The Lestranges )   Its Faded Like Black and White ( The Lestranges ) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:45 am

Maya looked at her older brother once she got there and she heard what Nebula said " Yeah? Congratulations Mr. Auror." said Maya jokingly. The seventeen year old loved cracking jokes with her big brother and her little sister. Being head girl she had been smart and funny and serious. Then she said " Well I'm sure Hesper wouldn't want a twelve year old designing his office." said Maya.

She loved her sister's enthusement? She knew her brother wouldn't want that. Then she said " Also thank's I'm quite honored to be head girl. I guess hard work brings you great things. " smiled Maya. It was a fact she had studied constantly and was surprised she didn't make Ravenclaw. Then she said " This day isn't about me being head girl , its about my brother becoming an auror.'" said Maya happily.

She had been dying to see her brother's new office and wanted to see what progress he made on it. Here parents wouldn't been here to help him. Then she said " Mum and Dad wanted to say Congratulations." she said. Their parents had been proud of him and wanted to make sure Hesper knew it and Maya made sure of it.

The head girl had been a very smart girl and very creative.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its Faded Like Black and White ( The Lestranges )   Its Faded Like Black and White ( The Lestranges ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its Faded Like Black and White ( The Lestranges )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts The Age :: Minstry of Magic :: Level Two - Magical Law Enforcement :: Aurors Office-
Jump to: